PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to indianimprints.com, a flagship portal operated by Krishnaswamy Associates (P) Ltd. and/or its subsidiary(ies) in association with Dinamalar, collectively referred to as THE ENTITY).
Use of this site
These terms and conditions, together with the documents referred to within them, set out the terms on which you may use our website and other services provided by us, including the “Video-on-Demand” VOD service. Your use of this site is expressly conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by using this site you signify your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions you must not use this site. Some areas of the site require registration. By completing the initial registration form and by entering your email address and password, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Also, by subscribing to any of our On-Line services, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking "I agree", you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You hereby represent and warrant to THE ENTITY that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- While individuals under the age of thirteen (13) may utilize the Service of the Site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardians registered account.
- You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number.
- You agree that your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access this site;
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
- You also represent that you are an individual and not a corporation.
THE ENTITY reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Indian Imprints Service after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use this Site or the Indian Imprints Service.
INDIAN IMPRINTS SERVICE, REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO USE
The Indian Imprints Service is an online subscription service providing its members with access to video streaming over the Internet to the Indian-Imprints-Service-ready-devices.
- Registration: To register for the Indian Imprints Service you shall be required to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You will have to use a valid working email id to get the registration information sent through email to protect your access available only to you. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. In particular, as a parent or legal guardian, you acknowledge and assume sole responsibility to ensure that content which is meant for mature audiences (i.e, above the age of majority) is not accessed by children. Hence, you may not share your log in credentials with your children. You expressly agree to absolve THE ENTITY and/or the Indian Imprints Service of any responsibility / liability in this regard.
By registering, you agree to the Terms stated herein and in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
- Access to use: To access the Indian Imprints Service, you will be asked to enter your individual user name and password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, THE ENTITY does not permit any of the following:
Any other person sharing your account and Password;
Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with THE ENTITY as users of the Site; orAccess through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If THE ENTITY reasonably believes that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, THE ENTITY shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. Furthermore, you shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify THE ENTITY immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. THE ENTITY will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, however, you could be held liable for losses incurred by THE ENTITY or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
The availability of videos to view through Indian Imprints Services will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the streaming video may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- Geographic Limitation:
You may watch a video through the Indian Imprints Service only in geographic locations where THE ENTITY offers the Indian Imprints Service. The content that may be available to view may vary by geographic location. THE ENTITY may use technologies to verify your geographic location.
- Indian Imprints Service streaming software:
The Indian ImprintsService streaming software is developed and designed to enable streaming of content from the Indian ImprintsService through the Indian ImprintsService ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. This software is licensed to you pursuant to these Terms and solely for the purpose of using the Indian Imprints Service and for no other purpose whatsoever. THE ENTITY does not warrant the performance of the software, including its continuing compatibility with the Indian Imprintsservice. Any unauthorized use of the software is strictly prohibited andIndian ImprintsService reserves the right to not provide the software (including updates) to you at any time and to discontinue the ability to access the Indian ImprintsService through such software at any time, without prior or any notice.
When you use an Indian Imprints ready device, you expressly represent that you have the express authority to use such device and be liable for any transaction conducted through such device on the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LIMITED LICENSE
- Limited License: Subject to your compliance with the Terms herein, THE ENTITY, hereby grants you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, freely revocable license to use the Indian Imprints Service for the personal and noncommercial viewing of videos only. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. Content on the Site and/or Indian Imprints Service is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and/or Indian Imprints Service and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of the Contents or Indian Imprints Service will result in termination of the limited license granted by THE ENTITY and cancellation of your membership. Use of Site or Indian Imprints Service for any other purpose may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.THE ENTITY does not promote, foster or condone the copying of Content, or any other infringing activity. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- The Content: The content on the Indian Imprints Service including, without limitation, videos, software, text, graphics, interactive features, logos, photos, music and all other audible and visual materials, as well as the selection, organization, coordination, compilation and overall look and feel of the Site (collectively, the "Content") are the intellectual property of THE ENTITY, its licensors and its suppliers. The Content is protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark and other laws, international conventions and proprietary rights and all ownership rights to the Content remain with THE ENTITY, its licensors or its suppliers, as the case may be. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to THE ENTITY or its affiliates and/or third party licensors.
You hereby agree and assure THE ENTITY that the Site and/or Indian Imprints Service shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you shall not: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Site or Indian Imprints Service;
- Either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web based service or other means copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content unless expressly permitted by THE ENTITY in writing ;
- Either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web based service or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interferer with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism , device or other Content protection or access control measure associated with the content including geo-filtering mechanisms.
- Use the site or Indian Imprints service in any manner that could damage , disable, overburden or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any the ENTITY’s server, or the network (S), computer system/resource connected to any the Entity server or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site or Indian Imprintsservice;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the site service;
- Perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- Carry out any "denial of service" DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service;
- Or use the Site or Indian ImprintsService for illegal purposes;disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any THE ENTITY website or the website of any THE ENTITY´s customer;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or Indian Imprints Service;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Indian Imprints Service, other accounts and computer systems through hacking, password mining or any other means.
YOU SHALL NOT
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Indian Imprints
- Incorporate the Content into, or stream or retransmit the Content via, any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or inline links unless expressly permitted by THE ENTITY in writing;
- Create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of anysignificant portion of the Content THE ENTITY;
- use or launch any "robots", "spid or any other automated system, and / or Indian ImprintsService in a manner automated requests to the Site´s servers in a given period of time, which a human cannot reasonably send in the same period by using conventional web browsing application or tool(s) for similar purposes.
In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based ,on the Content in any way, including montages, mashups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless it is expressly permitted by THE ENTITY in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
The Site may permit you to post user submissions including but not limited to reviews of Content available through the Indian Imprints Service, comments on such Content, etc (User Submissions). You understand that these User Submissions, once posted by you, are visible to all members since it is a public forum.
YOU AGREE THAT
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- contain misleading information regarding the origin of the Content;
- or otherwise contains objectionable content.
You understand that in case of noncompliance of the above mentioned, your access to the computer resource shall be immediately terminated by THE ENTITY.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Krishnaswamy Associates /email@example.com
You understand and agree that THE ENTITY may, but is not obligated to, review the User Submissions and may delete or remove it (without notice) in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason or without assigning any reason.
More specifically, when you review / rate any Content available on the Indian Imprints Service (as per functionality made available on the Site), you give THE ENTITY express rights and consent to display your rating / review in relation to the relevant Content on the Site, including making it available to other members for viewing. If you do not want your User Submissions / reviews / ratings to be shared in a public forum, do not use these features.
These features may change without notice to you and the degrees of associated information sharing and functionality may also change without notice.
THE ENTITY is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("User Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Indian Imprints Service / the Site and User Submissions, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Indian Imprints Service. By posting / submitting any User Feedback / User Submission on the Site, you grant THE ENTITY a perpetual, worldwide, nonexclusive, royaltyfree irrevocable, sublicensable license and right in such User Feedback / User Submission to THE ENTITY, including the right to display, use, reproduce or modify the User Feedback / User Submission in any media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
Operators of public search engines have the permission to use functionalities like spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The Entity reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, at its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to its User submissions.
You shall be financially responsible for your use of the Indian Imprints Service (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You undertake to supervise and be responsible for all usage of minors of the Indian Imprints Service and access of the Site under your name or account and absolve THE ENTITY from any liability on this account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your family for using the Indian Imprints Service and accessing the Site, including without limitation your name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit card number is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Indian Imprints Service, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Indian Imprints Service.
You agree that THE ENTITY may directly or through third party service providers send information to you about the various services offered by THE ENTITY from time to time.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
THE ENTITY is not responsible for the content or practices of any other website even if it links to the Site and even if the website is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with THE ENTITY. You acknowledge and agree that THE ENTITY is not responsible or liable to you for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website other than the Site.
Part of the Site or the Indian Imprints Service may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to THE ENTITY by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. THE ENTITY shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
You understand and agree that THE ENTITY provides the Indian Imprints Service on an ´asis´, ´with all faults´ and ´as available´ basis. You agree that use of the Site or the Indian Imprints service is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, for the title and noninfringement are disclaimed and excluded.
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by THE ENTITY as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or errorfree; (c) the quality of any services, content, information, or other material on the website will meet your expectations or requirements; (d) any errors in the Site will be corrected; (e) warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (f) other warranties relating to performance, nonperformance, or other acts or omissions of THE ENTITY, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers.
THE ENTITY in connection with the Indian Imprints Service will not be compatible with other third party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Indian Imprints Service and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware.
THE ENTITY, its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Site or the Indian Imprints Service, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory, even if THE ENTITY have been advised of the possibility of damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, THE ENTITY, its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) from and against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of:
- any claim due to or arising out of your violation of these Terms, including but not limited to a claim arising out of a breach of your representations or warranties made hereunder;
- Your use or misuse of or access to the Site or the Indian Imprints Service
- your violation of any law, regulation or third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that you have caused damage to a third party.
THE ENTITY reserves the right, at its own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate with THE ENTITY´s defence of these claims.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF INDIAN IMPRINTS SERVICE
THE ENTITY reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Indian Imprints Service (including the Content and the devices through which the Indian Imprints Service are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. You acknowledge that THE ENTITY may do so in its sole discretion.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that any work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to acton behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
and to email@example.com
None of the provisions of the Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and THE ENTITY and you shall have no authority to bind THE ENTITY in any manner, whatsoever. This agreement is solely for your and THE ENTITYs benefit and not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this Agreement.
You may not transfer to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to use the Indian Imprints Service or any part of theIndian Imprints Service. Any attempt by you to do so is void. THE ENTITY may assign, transfer, delegate and/or grant all or any part of its rights, privileges and properties hereunder to any person or entity.
Neither Party shall have any liability for any interruption or delay, to access the Site due to Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of this clause, ´Force Majeure Event´ means any event or circumstance or combination of events and circumstances which is reasonably beyond the control of the party affected thereby and which causes or results in default or delay in performance by such affected party of any of its obligations under this agreement and includes an act of God, war, hostilities, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of law. In the event of any dispute or claim by you against THE ENTITY, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Chennai, India.
LIMITED TIME TO BRING YOUR CLAIM
You and THE ENTITY agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Indian Imprints Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the subscription.
Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under this agreement will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of nonenforcement.
SEVERANCE, GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Additional terms and conditions – Video on Demand
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the use of content made available in VIDEO-ON-DEMAND. By viewing the Content you agree to these additional terms and conditions of use.
The Entity at its discretion may make Content available from time to time to be viewed without charge. The Entity may withdraw any Content without notice.
- You may access the service by registering in our website, to receive this ad-based, Free-of-charge service
- During your free subscription, we grant you an unlimited, Exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable licence to access the Service to view Programs on a streaming-only basis
- Users are responsible for ensuring that they have the correct equipment with the correct technical specifications to access the service; and shall be responsible for their own costs of accessing the internet and the services provided by The Entity.
- The Entity shall be entitled to discontinue, suspend or vary the video-on-demand service or any part of it at any time without notice and without liability to The Entity, to you or any third party.
- The website, the Video on Demand service and Content are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and The Entity gives no guarantees that they will be available at all times or without error or delay or that the website, the Content or the server that makes it available will be free of defects.
- All Content made available on the Video on Demand service is owned by the Entity and/or its licensors and is protected under copyright law. You agree and acknowledge that you shall not acquire any rights of ownership by downloading any Content and that you will only use Content for your own personal non-commercial viewing. You may not copy reproduce transfer sublicense lend hire public perform broadcast or otherwise distribute exploit or link to the Content except as specifically authorised hereunder and during the Licence Period. Any use of RSS feeds from the Video on Demand service must be fair and legal and for non-commercial purposes only. Such use must not damage or take advantage of our reputation or suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.